Please note: The court recommends that all persons planning to use the equipment schedule training at least a week before the trial begins. Training should be scheduled through the Courtroom Deputy. More information regarding training is available on the main Courtroom Technology page.
Analog and Digital Equipment Available
- Courtroom Sound System consists of speakers and microphones which are located at the bench, witness box, podium, and counsel tables.
- Evidence Presentation Monitors (LED flat panel) are located at the bench, jury box, witness box, podium, and counsel tables. TVs are located in the gallery area and are viewable by the public.
- Wireless Audio and Video Evidence Presentation System allows counsel to connect laptops and other portable devices for presentation.
- Video Annotation is available and active on the monitors in the witness box and podium.
- Digital Document Camera can be used to present various forms of evidence such as documents, photographs, x-rays, and 3-dimensional objects.
- Instructions for Connecting iOS and macOS devices to the Wireless Evidence Presentation System
- Instructions for Connecting Laptop to the Wireless Evidence Presentation System
- Instructions for Switching between Digital Document Camera and Wireless Device (iOS / Laptop)
- Comprehensive User Manual for Digital Document Camera