Please note: The court recommends that all persons planning to use the equipment schedule training at least a week before the trial begins. Training should be scheduled through the Courtroom Deputy. More information regarding training is available on the main Courtroom Technology page.
Analog and Digital Equipment Available
- Courtroom Sound System consists of speakers and microphones which are located at the bench, witness box, podium, and counsel tables.
- Evidence Presentation Monitors (LED flat panel) are located at the bench, jury box, witness box, podium, and counsel tables.
- Wireless Audio and Video Evidence Presentation System allows counsel to connect laptops and other portable devices for presentation.
- Video Annotation is available and active on the monitors in the witness box and podium.
- Digital Document Camera can be used to present various forms of evidence such as documents, photographs, x-rays, and 3-dimensional objects.
- Instructions for Connecting iOS and macOS devices to the Wireless Evidence Presentation System
- Instructions for Connecting Laptop to the Wireless Evidence Presentation System
- Instructions for Switching between Digital Document Camera and Wireless Device (iOS / Laptop)
- Comprehensive User Manual for Digital Document Camera