Please note: The court recommends that all persons planning to use the equipment schedule training at least a week before the trial begins. Training should be scheduled through the Courtroom Deputy. More information regarding training is available on the main Courtroom Technology page.
Analog and Digital Equipment Available
- Sound System - speakers and microphones are located at the bench, witness box, podium, and counsel tables.
- 75 Inch Wireless Monitor - used to display visual evidence.
- Digital Document Camera - used to present various forms of evidence such as documents, photographs, x-rays, and 3-dimensional objects.
- Wireless Audio and Video Evidence Presentation System - allows counsel to connect to laptops and other portable devices for presentation.
- Flat Panel LED Monitor at Counsel, Witness, CRD and Judge's Bench