Please note: The court recommends that all persons planning to use the equipment schedule training at least a week before the trial or evidentiary hearing. Training should be scheduled through the Courtroom Deputy. More information regarding training is available on the main Courtroom Technology page.
Analog and Digital Equipment Available
- Courtroom Sound System consists of speakers and microphones which are located at the bench, witness box, podium, and counsel tables.
- Document Camera can be used to present various forms of evidence such as documents, photographs, x-rays and 3D objects.
- HDMI/VGA/Mini Display Port Connections located at all counsel tables and the podium.
- Video Conference (available at the Judge's discrection)
- TIP Interpresting Sytem
- VOIP Lines available for conference calls (available at the Judge's discretion)