Copy Requirements for Electronic Filing
Paper copies are required for dispositive motions, responses, and replies — and any corresponding briefs and appendices. The paper copies must comply with LR 10.1 and LCrR 49.3 except as specified below:
- Placed in a three-ring binder;
- Each binder must contain a cover page that includes the (1) case style, (2) case number, (3) names of all parties, and (4) names of all attorneys of record in the case;
- The Notice of Electronic Filing must be located as the first document behind the cover page;
- Exhibits or attachments must be tabbed, indexed, and bound; and
- Each binder should contain no more than approximately 300 pages.
Submission of Proposed Orders
All motions require a proposed order that must be emailed to Kacsmaryk_Orders@txnd.uscourts.gov and must be in a Word format (not PDF). The subject line of the email must include the case number and the document number of the referenced motion.
Standard of Dress Pursuant to LR 83.16 and LCrR 53.2
The following attire is prohibited in the courtroom: shorts, flip flops, tank tops, halter tops, T-shirts with graphic writing, hats, sunglasses, and tights/athletic wear.