How do I find out who is on the CJA panel?
A directory of attorneys who serve on the voluntary Criminal Justice Act panel for the United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division, can be located on the court's public website at http://www.txnd.uscourts.gov/directories/Dallas_CJA_panel.html.
Top 10 ways to delay your payment.
10. Don’t tell us when you move.
9. Claim payment for work done before your appointment date.
8. Don’t use the Attorney Timekeeping System.
7. Use your own designated categories to describe your work on the case.|
6. Omit receipts for expenses over $50.
5. Use paralegals and associates without pre- approval.
4. Never sign or date your voucher.
3. Make us guess whether your voucher is for a final payment or an interim payment.
2. For compensation in excess of $35,000, omit any explanation justifying excess payment.
1. Send your voucher straight to the judge rather than the clerk’s divisional office.