The US District Court, Northern District of Texas, is seeking proposals to perform the potential cleaning and digital conversion of case files exposed to humidity or direct water damage resulting from a building system failure that occurred more than one year ago for records located on the third floor of the U.S. Post Office and Courthouse, 341 Pine Street in Abilene, TX. Consequently, some of the affected records may contain mold while others exhibit ink bleeding, stains, paper wrinkles, or no significant impact.
Proposals should be emailed to Tim Christnagel (email@example.com). All proposals must be received by email no later than 2:00pm CST on September 6, 2019. Proposals must conform to the cost proposal outline (1-7) described in Section D of the Statement of Work:
- Provide a cost estimate for the boxes, packing, and transportation of the records.
- Provide a cost for the completion of the MS-Excel-based records inventory.
- Provide a per box scanning cost for lightly or non-affected paper records.
- Provide a per box scanning cost for heavily affected or mold infested paper records.
- Provide a per box cost for the destruction of records (Sections A4 and A8).
- Provide a list of assumptions in its proposal, as well as questions, if any, to resolve issues it believes may impede the project from being completed, as required.
- Provide an estimated time interval for project completion.
A pre-bid site visit of the space is scheduled for 11:00 AM August 22, 2019. Please email Misti Grant (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are planning to attend the August 22, 2019 pre-bid site visit. Questions (RFIs) concerning this RFQ must be emailed to Tim Christnagel (email@example.com) no later than August 27, 2019. Answers to all questions will be provided to all bidders prior to August 31, 2019.
Contractor will be responsible for all costs for materials, supplies, material preparation, and all other incidental costs required for this project. Actual costs in excess of the bid amount will be the sole responsibility of the contractor. If you do not intend to submit a proposal please respond with a “NO BID” response anytime on or before September 6, 2019.