Beginning May 23, 2016, all CJA vouchers will be processed through a nationally supported electronic voucher system called "eVoucher." eVoucher will replace the CJA Attorney Timekeeping System. The primary benefit of eVoucher is that it will enable attorneys to submit CJA vouchers electronically instead of on paper.
Please register for the online training session below to learn about the CJA eVoucher program:
Use the link provided below to register. Make sure the correct email address is entered when registering or you will not receive the confirmation email with instructions for joining the session.
Each session is approximately 1.5 hours in duration.
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Time: 10:00 am | Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00) | 1 hr 30 mins
After your request has been approved, you'll receive instructions for joining the meeting.
CJA eVoucher for Northern District of Texas Panel Attorneys
eVoucher is a nationally supported application being implemented by the Northern District of Texas.
This session is intended for CJA panel attorneys and their support staff.
- Preview the new CJA eVoucher System
- Update profile and billing information
- View appointments
- Create a CJA 20/30 voucher
- Create a CJA 21/31 voucher
- Create an Authorization (AUTH) in eVoucher to request funds for expert services
- Link a CJA 21/31 to an authorization (AUTH)
- Create an Authorization (AUTH-24) in eVoucher to request funds for payment of transcript
- Supplemental information for compensation claim
- Attorney reports