- Touch-Screen Control Panel is located at the podium allowing counsel limited control of the evidence presentation system.
- Evidence Presentation Monitors (LED flat panel) are located on the bench, jury box, witness box, podium and counsel tables.
- Audio and Video Inputs for laptops and other portable devices are available at counsel tables and the podium. Power connections with surge protection are also located at each counsel table and the podium.
- Wireless Evidence Presentation System audio and video inputs are available at counsel tables.
- Video Annotation (touch screen) Monitors are available in the witness box and podium.
- Digital Document Camera can be used to present various forms of evidence such as documents, photographs, x-rays, and 3-dimensional objects.
- DVD/VCR player is available at the podium if necessary.