- Touch-Screen Control Panel is located at the podium to allow counsel limited control of the digital video evidence presentation system and sound system.
- Flat Panel Monitors display any visual evidence input to the judge, the witness, the courtroom deputy, each counsel table, and the jury box.
- Video Monitors with Annotation Screens are located at the podium and witness box allowing counsel and witnesses to draw, point, and highlight directly on their video monitor with simultaneous display on all of the monitors.
- Document Camera enables counsel to present various forms of evidence using video monitors. It captures digital images such as documents, photographs, x-rays, and 3-dimensional objects.
- Computer Connections are located at each counsel table to allow input from a laptop computer or other device capable of producing audio or video presentations, or imaged documents.
- DVD/VCR Combination Player allows playback of evidence to be seen on the monitors while the sound is heard through the courtroom sound system.
- Teleconferencing Equipment allows for testimony and distance meetings from remote locations.
- Wireless Interpretation System uses infrared signals to transmit simultaneous language interpretation to wireless headsets. The system can also be used for Assistive Listening for the hearing impaired.