- Touch-Screen Control Panel is located at the podium allowing counsel limited control of audio and video evidence presentation systems
- Evidence Presentation Monitors (flat panel) are located on the bench, jury box, witness box, podium and counsel tables.
- Audio and Video Inputs for laptops and other portable devices are available at counsel tables and the podium for evidence presention through the courtroom audio and video systems.
- Video Annotation is available and active on the monitors in the witness box and podium.
- Digital Document Camera enables counsel to present various forms of evidence through the courtroom video system capturing digital images of documents, photographs, x-rays, and 3-dimensional objects.
- Large Flat Panel TVs (2) are located in the gallery area for evidence presentation to the public.
- DVD/VCR player is available at the podium.