Analog and Digital Equipment Available
- Courtroom Sound System consists of speakers and microphones which are located at the bench, witness box, podium, and counsel tables.
- HDMI (digital) video inputs at counsel tables and podium
- HD (digital) audio inputs at counsel tables and podium
- Flat panel LED monitors at counsel tables
- Wireless Audio and Video Evidence Presentation System allows counsel to connect laptops and other portable devices for presentation.
- Video Annotation is available and active on the monitors in the witness box and podium.
- Digital Equipment control panel on the podium with limited switching capabilites
- Digital Document Camera can be used to present various forms of evidence such as documents, photographs, x-rays, and 3-dimensional objects.
- Digital Projector
- 8'X10' wall mounted projection screen opposite jury box
- Instructions for Connecting iOS and macOS devices to the Wireless Evidence Presentation System
- Instructions for Connecting Laptop to the Wireless Evidence Presentation System
- Instructions for Switching between Digital Document Camera and Wireless Device (iOS / Laptop)
- Comprehensive User Manual for Digital Document Camera