Please note: The court recommends that all persons planning to use the equipment schedule training at least a week before the trial begins. Training should be scheduled through the Courtroom Deputy. More information regarding trianing is available on the main Courtroom Technology page.
Fully Digital Evidence Presentation System
- Courtroom Sound System consists of speakers and microphones which are located at the bench, witness box, podium, and counsel tables.
- 55" Flat Panel LED TV displays evidence in the courtroom.
- Evidence Presentation Monitors are available for viewing evidence by the judge and witness
- Digital Document Camera can be used to present various forms of evidence such as documents, photographs, x-rays and 3-dimensional objects.
- Wireless Evidence Presentation System audio and video input sources are used to display evidence throughout the courtroom.
- Instructions for Connecting iOS device to the Wireless Evidence Presentation System
- Instructions for Connecting Laptop to the Wireless Evidence Presentation System
- Instructions for Switching between Digital Document Camera and Wireless Device (iOS / Laptop)
- Comprehensive User Manual for Digital Document Camera