Please note: The court recommends that all persons planning to use the equipment schedule training at least a week before the trial begins. Training should be scheduled through the Courtroom Deputy. More information regarding trianing is available on the main Courtroom Technology page.
Analog and Digital Equipment Available
- Courtroom Sound System consists of speakers and microphones which are located at the bench, witness box, podium, and counsel tables.
- Document Camera can be used to present various forms of evidence such as documents, photographs, x-rays and 3D objects.
- HDMI/VGA/Mini Display Port Connections located at all counsel tables and the podium.
- Video Conference (available at the Judge's discrection)
- Digital Equipment control panel on the podium with limited switching capabilites
- TIP Interpresting Sytem
- VOIP Lines available for conference calls (available at the Judge's discretion)