Courtroom Evidence Presentation Equipment is scheduled to be installed in February 2020
Please note: The court recommends that all persons planning to use the equipment schedule training at least a week before the trial begins. Training should be scheduled through the Courtroom Deputy. More information regarding trianing is available on the main Courtroom Technology page.
- Courtroom Sound System consists of speakers and microphones which are located at the bench, witness box, podium, and counsel tables.
- Projector is used to display visual evidence on a large screen mounted on the wall opposite the jury box.
- Digital Document Camera can be used to present various forms of evidence such as documents, photographs, x-rays, and 3-dimensional objects.
- Audio and Video Inputs are located at the counsel tables and the podium.
- TIP Interpreting System
- VOIP Phone Conferencing (at the discretion of the judge)